Haight's Hangout

From running to music... just a place for random thoughts and observations. No real thinking involved. A short escape from the mundane.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I'm Back.....

Well, at least I'm going to give it a shot anyway.

I signed up for the Chicago Roadrunners half marathon training program. This will lead me into the Chicago Half Marathon in September. The ultimate goal is to be in 'decent' running shape to keep up with Lora for her Big 5-0 celebration.

We will be in Tuscon for a week in December to celebrate her big birthday. Of course, she has a weird way of celebrating. She's running the Tuscon Marathon. We'll see if I can get to that point. Right now I just need to get into some sort of running shape. So I will at least commit to that half, but if things go right and I can stick to it like i did in 2005, I'll join her for 26.2

GO CUBS!!!

1 Comments:

At June 17, 2007 2:24 PM, Blogger jeanne said...

welcome back! it's hard keeping this blog stuff going. one look at mine and you'll see i know what i'm talking about!

good job signing on the for the half. that's the way to celebrate the 5-0. in style.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home