Haight's Hangout

From running to music... just a place for random thoughts and observations. No real thinking involved. A short escape from the mundane.

Monday, January 08, 2007

It's winter? Really?
















This is a typical look at Chicago in January. Snow covered, grey, dreary and if you were on that sidewalk you would be enduring about a 28º day with a windchill factor down to about 12º. Needless to say, we have not even come close to this yet...and it's January 8th. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. But a white Christmas would have been nice (even though I was in Florida). Point being...for the love of Al Gore!!! What the 'f' is going on?!?!?

Of course, sooner or later we'll be getting dumped on by the Snow Fairy, but until then I'll just to have shrug and think it's only about 40 days until Spring Training.





4 Comments:

At January 08, 2007 7:33 PM, Blogger Reen said...

I know it's something else - isn't it? I can't say too much to Ty or he gets on his Global Warming Soapbox - and well there is only so much a girl can take! ;-)

 
At January 10, 2007 10:22 PM, Blogger SRR said...

YEAH!!! YOU'RE BAAACK!!!

 
At January 12, 2007 12:14 PM, Blogger jeanne said...

it comes, it goes. enjoy it while it's here. I did..for a few days! but it kind of screws up your head!

 
At January 12, 2007 8:54 PM, Blogger Neese said...

i've found myself being reminded of spring things like baseball and it's only january mother nature is messin with us :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home