Haight's Hangout

From running to music... just a place for random thoughts and observations. No real thinking involved. A short escape from the mundane.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Bayley & Me

It's Saturday morning and Lora is off to meet her training group on the lakefront. Since my running is on a bit of a hiatus (doc's orders), it looks like some distance walking is my exercise 'of choice' right now.

So I thought I'd take my new training buddy with me to a different part of the lakefront. It's a 5 mile round trip with some rolling terrain and one 60ยบ climb for about 600'

Here's a few pics from our journey...

Can you see the house in there?

A babbling brook...

Bayley (with his Cujo eyes) leading me up the hill...

Bayley hits the gazebo first...tired pup

Remnants of Lake Michigan's sand and water...got his Bears bandana dirty

Bayley took this pic...he's quite talented

Well, he is a Portuguese Waterdog...about time he lives up to his breed
Have a good weekend!!!

4 Comments:

At September 17, 2006 3:43 PM, Blogger Neese said...

lol! what a SMART doggie :)
beautiful post, haight, glad you can find an alternative until you are back running.

 
At September 18, 2006 8:46 AM, Blogger Iron Jayhawk said...

How fun!! I agree with Neese...that's an awesome alternative to running. :) Hope you're back soon!!

 
At September 18, 2006 11:29 AM, Blogger Jessica DeLine said...

looks like great fun! I saw the house in there. Awesome :)

 
At September 19, 2006 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute puppy dog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home