Haight's Hangout

From running to music... just a place for random thoughts and observations. No real thinking involved. A short escape from the mundane.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My Brooklyn Chick Visiting Jersey

Here's a little somethin' for my gal and her Brooklyn roots...

JUST OVER THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE

A world of its own,
The streets where we played,
The friends on every corner were the best we ever made.
The backyards, and the school yards
And the trees that watched us grow,
The days of love when dinner time was all you had to know.
Whenever I think of yesterday,
I close my eyes and see,
That place just over The Brooklyn Bridge
That will always be home to me.
It'll always be home to me.

- Art Garfunkel





5 Comments:

At August 29, 2006 7:09 PM, Blogger Lora said...

Sweetheart---
You're simply the best!

 
At August 31, 2006 6:51 PM, Blogger MNFirefly said...

Awesome!

BTW, I LOVED the comment you made in Jason/Leah's blog about the Sox. Tee-hee! Think TWINS - NO sox!!

 
At August 31, 2006 7:45 PM, Blogger Neese said...

lora is a lucky lady :)

(lotsa l's there!)

 
At September 01, 2006 10:11 PM, Blogger Rose said...

Awwww - so sweet!

 
At September 02, 2006 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home