Haight's Hangout

From running to music... just a place for random thoughts and observations. No real thinking involved. A short escape from the mundane.

Monday, October 23, 2006

MIA

And no, I don't mean my running reports.

Thanks to Jayhawk/Barb and Leah for hosting the RBF post marathon party at Goose Island. It was a great seeing all those shiny medals and happy faces.

As for the 'MIA' title, did anyone happen to pick up a Kodak digital camera? Lora and I realized late last night that we forgot it there. We called the bar and no sign of it in their lost & found or safe.

Please email me if you happened to pick it up...thanks.

And a big congrats to all that received their medals. Maybe I'll be back next year....maybe.

10 Comments:

At October 23, 2006 5:36 PM, Blogger mouse said...

yuppers! we found it on the table. Leah took it, and was going to have Barb contact you.

great meeting you yesterday. and I SWEAR i'll remember your name next time! :)

 
At October 23, 2006 5:51 PM, Blogger LeahC said...

i have your camera :-) e-mail me (jasonleahrun@gmail.com) and let me know when you can meet and I'll get it to you.

 
At October 23, 2006 9:59 PM, Blogger E-Speed said...

Glad Leah found it.

So great meeting you guys! Can't wait to host you guys in Cleveland!

 
At October 24, 2006 6:25 AM, Blogger Lora said...

Whew!! So glad you found it! My "before" pics are in there and they keep me inspired!!

Great meeting you all!! What a fun group.

Congrats again on the great Marathon times!!

 
At October 27, 2006 5:40 AM, Blogger Toasty said...

bet you were worried those pics of you in the bedroom weren't sold off to the highest bidder ..... be careful next time and don't forget to delete the special photos before you go out

 
At October 27, 2006 6:40 AM, Blogger Black Knight said...

Too late, I saw your compromising pictures on many magazines and newspapers. Better I don't write the names.....

 
At October 27, 2006 9:46 AM, Blogger Haight said...

Sir Black Knight...if the pictures get in the wrong hands, your Princess Lora will be compromised. Maybe the legions should be summoned and readied for battle.

Never disgrace a princess!!

 
At November 01, 2006 11:12 PM, Blogger SRR said...

Missing camera...sounds dangerous to me! Any incriminanting pics on it??

 
At November 17, 2006 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How you been? Any running so far?

 
At January 01, 2007 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home