Haight's Hangout

From running to music... just a place for random thoughts and observations. No real thinking involved. A short escape from the mundane.

Monday, April 17, 2006

....still here

Been a while since the last post...just thought I'd check in and make sure the plumbing & electricity are still working in the blogloft.

No real news to talk about. Cubs looking good so far...I'm not running yet, pretty soon I hope...it's getting warmer & greener outside...tulips and daffodils are coming up...our ravine is getting ready to get 'jungle-like' soon.

Trying to figure out if the Sopranos is getting better or weirder. Best show on TV is on tonight....'24'. Watched a cool show On PBS/HD...Great Lodges of the Canadian Rockies...looks like some cool places to 'get away'.

Work is chugging along. Producing a small show out in the 'burbs this week.

Getting the itch for a new car...Nissan Xterra...does this mean I should try an Xterra Race?

Go Cubs!

3 Comments:

At April 22, 2006 10:36 AM, Blogger Black Knight said...

Step by step, now a running race and after an Xterra Race, what do you think?

 
At April 24, 2006 5:09 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

Those Xterra's are awesome!! I have a couple of friends that have them and they all rave about them.

 
At April 30, 2006 10:15 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

Thank you so much for the training link. It is exactly what I was looking for. Everything else only had 3 running days per week. I need more than that, for my sanity and waist line.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home