Haight's Hangout

From running to music... just a place for random thoughts and observations. No real thinking involved. A short escape from the mundane.

Friday, March 10, 2006

I'm 43 Today

43. A prime number. Not a very popular number. Unique? Perhaps. Not too many athletes attached to 43. Richard Petty. But that's NASCAR...which is another discussion altogether.

Not sure how to feel about this age. Born when Kennedy was president. We aren't Baby Boomers. We aren't Gen-Xers. We're kind of on the cusp of, well, I have no idea. Too young to be considered part of the disco movement (phew). Too old to be part of the Hip Hop scene (another phew).

I don't feel old. But then again I don't feel young either. Is this middle age? Double 43 and get 86. Maybe it is just that. The old adage is 'you're as old as you feel'. Well, I guess I feel like I'm 43.

My prime.

1 Comments:

At March 10, 2006 8:04 PM, Blogger Lora said...

Welcome!!!!! Another addiction!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home