Haight's Hangout

From running to music... just a place for random thoughts and observations. No real thinking involved. A short escape from the mundane.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

My Ink


After seeing JK Running's blog, I thought I would contribute the outside of my right calf. The japanese kanji represents honor, strength, loyalty. But when people ask, I ususally say it stands for 'Bogey Golfer' or 'Running Tortoise'.

At any rate, I don't have a cool story to share why I got it. I was thinking about getting one for years and one spring day back in '98 I got it. Yep, that's me...wild & crazy. OK, time to go to bed.....

4 Comments:

At June 09, 2006 6:15 PM, Blogger SRR said...

EWWW!!! I like that on very much...multi-cultural...nice!

 
At June 11, 2006 2:00 AM, Blogger Toasty said...

Nice colors and I can almost see a happy face there as well.

 
At June 13, 2006 12:08 PM, Blogger Todd said...

I did not get a close look but what I saw on sunday it looked nice.

 
At June 13, 2006 1:16 PM, Blogger Black Knight said...

honor, strength, loyalty: is the Black Knight Army's motto?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home